Here, we will illustrate principles and practical tips for working (mostly in R).
Style Guide I: Syntax
- How best to format your code so that your future self can understand what the heck you meant.
- What to do when you do not have all the things.
- How to collect, organise, and correct data.
- More details on how to design your data files.
- Making high quality graphics following best practice.
- Details on finding, installing, and using packages.
- Resources to help you think and write well and productively.